RETURNS & EXCHANGEs / REFUND POLICY AND RETURNING AN ITEM
There are two easy ways to return an item:
1. RETURN TO A UK STORE FOR A REFUND
This is the quickest way to return items. You can also exchange any unwanted items at your local store. Find your nearest store with our store locator and follow below instructions on store returns:
- Place the item into its original presentation box. Please note that pierced items can only be returned in their original sealed packaging
- Take it to a UK store of your choice together with your despatch note. Orders via the website cannot be returned to stores in Eire or the Channel Islands
- If the item is in its original condition, we will process the exchange or refund for you
- If you require a refund, please bring the payment proof you used to place the order
- If you received the item as a gift, we will offer an exchange for an alternative item or reimburse you with a gift card credited to the cost of the item
2. RETURNING ITEMS BY POST
You can return items to us by post free of charge within 30 days to A Daley’s watches Limited and you will be refunded with the payment method you used to place the order.
Items must be returned with a completed returns form. To enable products to be returned free of charge, please visit the Royal Mail website where you can print out the returns label. The returns label will also be sent to you via email. If you are unable to print the returns label, please show the email at your local Royal Mail office, and they will be able to do this for you. Please also ask for proof of postage.
Furthermore, please follow below instructions:
- Please include this notice and original despatch note or a copy inside your parcel
- Please highlight or place a tick next to the items you are returning on the despatch note
- Items must be returned in their original condition and in their original presentation box
- Please note that pierced items can only be returned in their original sealed packaging
- Make sure the package is sealed securely.
Please note that A Daley’s Limited are unable to accept returns for Personalised or Engraved items unless the item is faulty or does not match the specifications specified in your order
PERSONALISED JEWELLERY ORDERS
When you order Personalised Jewellery from our website, we will create or customise a specific and potentially unique piece of jewellery designed around your own specific requirements.
You may change your mind and notify us that you wish to cancel your order for Personalised Jewellery at any time before you receive our email that confirms acceptance of your order for Personalised Jewellery. Please note that this is a different email from the one that we send to confirm that we have received your order.
Once you have received our order acceptance email, a binding agreement will be formed and you will no longer have the ability to cancel your order.
If your item is faulty or does not match the specifications contained in your order, you should:
- Contact our Customer Services team on 0113 225 6103*. or email@example.com
- We will send you a pre-paid package in which to return your items so that postage will be free for you. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
- Place the item into its original presentation box and make sure that the parcel is sealed securely. You should also place a copy of your despatch note into the parcel.
- If the item is in its original condition, we will refund the goods.
Please note that we are unable to accept returns in store for Personalised or Engraved items
CANCELLING AN ORDER BEFORE DESPATCH
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we despatch it by telephoning us. You will need to give as your name and address details, as well as your order number.
If you cancel part of an order, the postage and packaging charge is recalculated on the price of the items you keep. For example, if your order is for goods worth £100 and you then cancel an item worth £30, your order total will be below £150 and you will no longer qualify for free Standard delivery
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel your order at any time between now and 30 days after you (or the person you ask us to ship the products to) receive your items. Certain exceptions to this cancellation right apply, they are set out below.
This right to cancel is inclusive of the 14 day statutory cancellation right that you have, but is in addition to your rights to return defective or damaged goods and your other legal rights. For further details of these rights you can contact the Citizens Advice Bureau at www.adviceguide.org.uk/consumer
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us clearly of your decision to cancel. We recommend that you do this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as this reduces the risk of any dispute about whether or not you have cancelled.
If you wish to cancel by letter, please write to: Customer Services Department, 58 Aston Terrace, Bramley Leeds LS13 2EB We recommend that you include the following information in your cancellation letter/email:
Our refund policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights, visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
*Calls are free but may be recorded for training purposes. Our lines are open 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 1.00pm Saturdays. Closed Sunday and Bank Holidays